Crochet Masterclass, Block 3: Colorwork -- Wednesdays
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Block 3: Colorwork
- Crochet 201: Tapestry — Wednesdays, June 7 & 21, 12-2pm
- Crochet 202: Intarsia — Wednesdays, July 5 & 19, 12-2pm
- Crochet 203: Mosaic — Wednesdays, August 9 & 23, 12-2pm
Instructor: Elizabeth Moran
Max 4 students
Class Fee: $240 (discount offered for whole course (11 classes) purchase, paid in full -- call shop for details)
Prerequisites: Blocks 1 & 2
Description: Looking to improve your crochet skills and create beautiful projects with confidence? Join our crochet Masterclass!
In this comprehensive course, our experienced instructor will guide you through beginning to advanced techniques and help you take your crochet skills to the next level. Each block builds upon the previous ones — along the way, you’ll learn the basics, new stitches, complex patterns, and techniques for working with different materials. You'll eventually have the opportunity to work on your own projects and receive personalized attention and feedback from the instructor.
Whether you're an experienced crocheter or just starting to explore this wonderful craft, this course is perfect for anyone looking to improve their skills and unleash their creativity. All materials and supplies are included, so you can focus on learning and having fun!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from a master crocheter and take your skills to new heights! Enroll today and start creating beautiful projects with confidence.
During this session we will learn some new skills and explore:
201 - Tapestry Crochet:
- Carrying Yarn throughout
- Changing Colors
- Reading Tapestry charts
- Tapestry Crochet in the round and Flat
- Crocheting with both hands
- Overcoming the stitch slant
202 - Intarsia:
- Loading bobbins
- Yarn organization techniques
- Reading Intarsia Charts
- Planning ahead for yarn jogs
203 - Mosaic:
- Reading Mosaic Charts
- Creating your own colorwork charts
- Working in different loops of stitches