||Out of stock
Don't leave home without a stylish hand-sewn book for your needles and notions! Whether you prefer working with yarn or thread, these little books have all of the pockets you'll need for staying organized while stitching on the go. And don't forget that front magnetic felt sweater pocket that will securely store your favorite pair of tiny snips.
The pattern is printed in a booklet format which includes a full color photo tutorial and cutting template.
- 10 pages
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Soft cover with fold out placement guide and cutting template
- $12.00 Suggested Retail
Supplies Needed (for either style):
- Exterior and Lining Fabrics—1 fat quarter of each
- Fusible Interfacing—¼ yard of 20" wide medium weight
- Fusible Fleece—4" x 15" piece
- Sew-In Stabilizer—1 piece 3½"x 6¾"
- Optional Magnet—½" diameter x ⅛" thick neodymium magnet
- Optional Buttons—⅛" to ¼" diameter (for embellishing sweater)
- Button—1" diameter for button loop closure
- Elastic Cord—4" length for button loop closure
- Felt—2½" x 3½" square for decorative scissor pocket
For Sewist's Needle Book only:
- 3½" x 6" piece of additional felt for needle keeper & 2" length of ⅛"-½" wide ribbon
- 7½" tall
- 4" wide folded