||Out of stock
Any social stitcher will fall in love with this beautiful and functional zippered bag for transporting projects to any gathering! It’s the perfect size for storing small quilts in progress, several skeins of yarn, or any hand stitching project. The inside includes both large and small pockets for notions of all sizes and don’t forget the most adorable magnetic felt sweater that will securely store your favorite pair of tiny snips.
The pattern is printed in a booklet format which includes a full color photo tutorial and cutting template.
- 10 pages
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Soft cover with fold out placement guide and cutting template
- $12.00 Suggested Retail
- Exterior Fabric—½ yard (can also use 2 fat quarters)
- Lining Fabric—⅔ yard (can also use 3 fat quarters)
- Fusible Interfacing—11/5 yard of 20" wide medium weight
- Fusible Fleece—12" x 30" piece
- Felt—21⁄2" x 31⁄2" square for decorative scissor pocket
- Ribbon—2" length of ⅛" – ½" wide ribbon
- Zipper—18" nylon zipper
- Optional Buttons—⅛" to ¼" diameter (for embellishing sweater)
- Optional Magnet—½" diameter x ⅛" thick neodymium magnet
- 4" bottom gusset
- 10" tall
- 15" wide